Return & Exchange
RETURN, REFUND & EXCHANGE POLICY
On very rare occasions, customers may buy the wrong item or we deliver an item which is not what was ordered or couriers cause some problems with your order delivery.
Goods may be returned for an exchange or refund within 30days after the delivery date of your order.
1. If you have a box or a packet of nappies that has been unopened and is in its good condition for resale ,then we are happy to swap for a different size.
If it is due to your mistake or reason for the return or exchange, you will be charged the difference in price of products and the actual cost of freight to return the wrong items and deliver you the replacements.
For freight-forwarding cost to swap the nappies, please check with us, you can also choose to ship the goods to us directly at your own cost.
2. Due to the hygienic nature of our products ,we are unable to accept returns when a retail box or a packet has been opened if it is your mistake.
3. For all return and exchange inquiries, please contact us with detailed information . Please indicate order number, date of purchase, and a contact phone number and we will sort this out for you ASAP. If the returns and exchanges are done by couriers or post, you will be given a RMA number, please write down this RMA number on the returned shipping carton.
4. Full refunds will be available in the instance of major faults / defects as per Australian Consumer Law .
5. In any case, the customers may be requested to provide pictures of products received, shipping cartons and shipping labels etc. Failure to provide those evidences may lead to a result of NO REFUND or NO RMA (Return Merchandise Authority).
6. All returned products through courier and post must have a RMA number, please contact us for this number before returning the products. Once you are given a RMA number, please write it down on the shipping carton.
7. All refund requests will be processed within 3 working days after the related parcels are confirmed retrievable or damaged/lost by Bestnappies and the courier companies.