Kokubo Fever 10-Hour Cooling Gel Sheet for Kids & Adult 12PK
Shipping fee calculator
For Melbourne, VIC, ACT, SA, WA customers
KOKUBO cooling sheets provide longer cooling time than Kobayashi.
What is Fever Cooling Gel Sheet?
It is a cooling gel strip that requires no refrigeration and works for up to 10 hours.
Unlike traditional cooling methods such as applying a wet flannel, Hakugen cooling gel sheet stays in place, so you or your child can get up and move around while still getting relief.
It is a hypoallergenic, non-medicinal product that can be used in conjunction with other medication.
How it works?
It contains high molecule gels which work with the body's natural cooling system. As the surface temperature of the skin rises, the heat of the skin causes the evaporation of the water held within the gel sheet - this creates a cooling sensation on the skin.
The excellent heat transfer ability is made possible by the gel’s unique structure which disperses heat freely, and maintains a steady and constant cooling effect that lasts up to eight hours.
- Cut or tear open pouch and remove one gel sheet
- Remove transparent film from the back of the gel sheet and discard
- Place gel sheet on skin
- If desired, cut sheet to suitable size with scissors
- Store unused gel sheet in the foil pouch to prevent drying
- For best results use each sheet only once
- Suitable for Children 6 months and older
- Targeted cooling relief to alleviate a child’s forehead when he/she has a fever. but it is not a medicine
- Use only as directed
- For external use only