How to use
This is a translation of Kao’s instructions for the range. Remember to always check the instructions that come in the box before using! Before you start, comb out any tangles and apply a water-resistant cream to your hairline, ears, and neck to avoid color staining your skin (I recommend Vaseline!) Always perform an patch test, or allergy test, 48 hours before dying your hair, even if you’ve never had a reaction before.
Step One: Mix the dye
1. Add liquid 1 (smaller brown bottle) to liquid 2 (larger bottle).
2. Immediately screw on the flat lid. Turn the bottle upside down and back up again around five times, with each rotation lasting about one second. Be gentle– shaking the bottle can cause the ingredients to foam too early, making it hard to get out later.
3. Take off the flat cap, replace with the foaming cap, and close tightly.
Step Two: Create Foam
1. Put on gloves. With the bottle standing upright, firmly squeeze the middle of the bottle to pump out the foam.
Step 3: Apply foam
1. Take some foam in your hand and apply from your top part down. Don’t use the bottle to squeeze the foam directly into your hair.
2. Divide the back of your hair in two, and apply foam to each side of the hair.
3. Apply plenty of foam all the way down to the ends of your hair.
Step 4: Massage
1. Once all the foam is applied, gather your hair up at the top of your head. Using your fingertips, gently massage the foam through your hair. Don’t use the palms of your hands or rub too roughly.
Step 5: Check coverage, leave to set, and finish!
1. Check the foam is evenly applied, remove any residual foam from your skin. Run your fingers through your hair to make sure there are no tangles.
2. Leave to set. Wait 20-30 minutes from the time your hair is completely covered in foam.
3. Rinse well, shampoo the hair, then use the included the hair pack to finish the treatment.